Social media sites know more about your clients than you do - leverage that with GraphicMail!
Successful communication, in any business and via any channel, is all about knowing your customer. In digital marketing though, you won’t often find that new contacts are willing to sit down and manually slog through filling in long, detailed subscription forms to help you capture all their relevant personal information.
I mean, put yourself in their shoes; would you sign up for someone’s email marketing campaign if it took a lot of time and effort?
We know we wouldn’t.
The average social media user has 195 connections - imagine the possibilities if you could tap into those connections! Every social account has tons of additional data about a user, from gender to location to interests, imagine you could segment your mailers accordingly.
Now you can.
On 10 May 2012, GraphicMail will embed Janrain’s Engage into their client accounts. What does that mean?
You can now set up a newsletter subscription form that allows visitors to subscribe via their social network.
Just think: It's a mission to create new accounts for every site and subscription; often, forms are long, and passwords get forgotten. Increase your newsletter subscriptions by offering Social Subscribe; and get a heap of additional user data for more targeted sending. This in turn is likely to increase your open and click-through rates and even sales derived from promotional mailers.
So how do you benefit from this new Social Subscribe Form?
• Collect, store and leverage user profile data from social networks on a flexible database.
• The more you know about your subscribers, the easier it is to make informed decisions about how to segment your contacts list, what products or services to offer them and how to make your business more appealing.
• Because you can personalize interaction with your consumers so much more once you have a clearer picture of who they are, you’ll be able to significantly improve the ROI of your website.
• Rapid signup: Consumers won’t really need to fill out any forms, they’ll simply grant your system access to their existing credentials.
• False sign-up reduction: Because social networks authenticate individuals and generally don’t allow multiple accounts, the likelihood of false identities and spammers is dramatically decreased.
How it works
The new social subscription tool will be available on all new accounts that have social sharing features enabled.
Watch this video to see how to make use of our social social subscription tool.
• Just build a subscription form and place it on your website. It’s as simple as that!
• Then, when new subscribers sign up, the feature will collect all available data from their social media profiles (such as Facebook) and then populate the information fields by itself.
• Subscribers control how much information they are willing to share via the permission settings on their social sites, so you won’t be infringing on their privacy.
• Please note that this tool will expire after the account trial period, and return once you opt for a paying account.
And this is just the beginning of some of the social integration and analysis tools that GraphicMail working together with Janrain can offer you, now and in the future.
Sign up for a free email marketing account and try it today!